Sunday, March 18, 2012

Muthers Day

Today is Mother's Day in the UK, or "Muthers Day" as Rose spells it. (If you are Catholic, note the liturgical connection - Mother's Day falls on Laetare Sunday, a day of celebration in the middle of Lent.) She presented me with a poem she wrote on the computer at school - all her own idea, done independently - which I just have to share:

My Mum

My mum kind
She is polite
Her voice is sweet

My mum is pretty
She is lovely

My mum is clever
She is always cuddling me
Her hair is byootfall

My mum is cute
She is lovable
Her vois is pretty and soft

Almost entirely inaccurate - for starters my hair is not byootfall, neither is my voice pretty and soft! - but super, super cute.

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

What a sweetie - and glad she thinks you are beautiful :)

PixieMum said...

How lovely, and so good for a five year old.

Am sure I don't need to tell you to keep these gems.

Sarah said...

That is so cute. I'll have to post the little letter Squidge wrote for me it made me chuckle.

Theresa said...

So sweet!Love it!