Friday, November 09, 2007

Thank you

Thank you for all the good wishes and prayers for my pregnancy. I'm glad to report that I'm fully recovered from the sickness and feeling amazingly good. For the first time ever at this stage I actually feel able to function pretty normally. I'm getting wonderful care from my family doctor and community midwife, who are determined to try to avoid a repeat of the various alarms and excursions we had with Little Cherub. My midwife - the same one who picked up that Cherub was in trouble at the end of my last pregnancy - visited today and was thrilled to see her cute as a button and so obviously fit and healthy.

There is a long way to go, but everyone is pulling together to give this baby the best possible chance. Beyond that, it is in God's hands and I am content with that. For now I am relaxing, enjoying being pregnant (imagine that! enjoying the first trimester!) and counting my blessings.

4 comments:

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Great news. I hope the first trimester continues to go well.

Mary Vitamin (Helen) said...

I'm so glad to hear this news. I'm also floored by your "enjoying" the first trimester. Good for you!!

Romany said...

And we have a GREAT and tender God!

Romany said...

And we have a GREAT and tender God!