Wednesday, June 06, 2007

New knitting projects

Last night I finally made it to Hobbycraft to spend my Christmas gift from my mother (yes, I know we are already into June!) and bought two new knitting projects. The first is a bag with a wonderful vibrant mix of colours - pink, plum, orange and lime - and textures. I can't wait to knit it and use it, though sewing the lining will be a challenge as I am a non-sewer who doesn't even possess a sewing machine. The second is this jumper with a funky fur trim for Little Cherub. I bought the furry wool, but will probably knit the rest in a plain pale pink (the wool used in the pattern has multi-coloured speckles, that may not show in this picture). I haven't knitted since I finished Little Cherub's shawl, and I'm looking forward to getting on with some new projects.

No comments: