Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Baby blanket

A picture of a beautiful blanket on the equally beautiful Babylove blog inspired me to attempt an imitation. Mine is a smaller, lighter version to use as a pram / carry cot blanket for Little Cherub - though here someone has used it to put Piglet, Tigger and a chipmunk to bed! I am one of those fortunate people who can knit and read simultaneously, so it only took me just over two weeks to knit. I started to add fringes, but they came out small and scraggy so I shamelessly gave up. I enjoyed making it so much I'm planning to make more as baby gifts for a couple of pregnant friends.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE it! This blanket will surely be an heirloom for your little one. Thank you for mentioning Babylove. You are a dear!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
The wait is so EXCITING! : )

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Refinance+mortgage+in+arizona ford truck fleet dealer Pcmcia card reader for laptop subaru sti esx Wedding and invitations and metairie and gems dog show floor mats ford 6.0 powerstroke diagram wolf rosacea helicobacter betrothed Zithromax generic art canvas digital fine leinwand print

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP small business health insurance ny loan filipino bikini girls Lasik stockton california surveillance